Montserrat Museum, designed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch in 1929, has six permanent collections with more than 1,300 pieces from a wide chronological period, as well as temporary exhibitions.
• Archaeology from the Biblical East
• Paintings from the thirteenth to the eighteenth century, by Berruguete, el Greco, Caravaggio, Luca Giordan.
• Paintings from the nineteenth and twentieth century, one of the best collections of Catalan and international paintings, Dalí, Le Corbusier, Miró, Dalí, Picasso.
• Iconography of Santa Maria de Montserrat. It includes a sculpture by Josep M. Subirachs made in 2001 has recently been introduced.
• Phos Hilaron (Joyful Light), a collection of 160 Byzantine and Slavic icons.
• Gold articles, liturgical objects from the fifteenth to the twentieth century.
Adult: € 15,95
Child: € 8,90